HelpUsGreen is the world’s first lean solution to the monumental ‘temple-waste’ problem. We have pioneered the ‘flowercycling’ technology to preserve the Rivers Ganges from becoming a religious sewer by up-cycling the monumental temple-waste in India.
At HelpUsGreen 2.4 tons of floral-waste is daily collected from temples and mosques in Uttar Pradesh, India. The waste is upcycled into the world’s first flowercycling aromatic sticks and compost , revolutionizing the way India handles the ‘Million-ton temple waste disposal’ & brings hope to revive the lifeline of 420 million – The Ganges.
Our Impact –
- 11,060 metric tonnes temple-waste flowercycled till date.
- 110 metric tonnes chemical pesticide ( >10ppm) offested.
- Direct Livelihood – Income increased by minimum of 6 times.
- Indirect Livelihoods – 365, each family has 5 members on average.
- Increasing standard of living of women worker and making them economically independent – predictable and regular incomes.
- The project has attracted interest across the country thus highlighting the issue of “temple flower disposal”.